You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Free Web Templates Usage
You can download any of the free web templates from WebsiteTemplates.org and use it for your website free of charge. Make sure you read the license info if included into the download package.
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes.
You may not sell/offer for free our templates in any sort of collection, such as distributing to a third party via CD, diskette, or letting others to download them from your websites etc.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Intellectual Property Rights Property
WebsiteTemplates.org provides templates created and submitted by freelance designers. We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a designer has infringed their rights.
If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our designers we will (in our discretion) remove the template in question from products and, if the designer continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate our agreement with the designer.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by one of our designer, please provide us with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise. Note that simply including “www.websitetemplates.org” is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; please include links to specific designs.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Changes to these Terms
Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms with no prior notice.
Questions and Suggestions