25 Creative 404 Error Pages

BY IN Uncategorized, 7.07.2011

According to one of the recent polls only 23% of visitors who encounter a 404 error make a second attempt to find the missing page. The rest 77% of the visitors will not make any effort to find it. A custom error page is viewed as an added feature and advantage of your website. It shows that you care for your visitors and make an attempt to have them stay.

Check out this set of 404 page examples ingenious, original and creative in every respect. Enjoy!

Duoh.com

404 Error Page

24-7media.de

404 Error Page

BrightKite.com

404 Error Page

Agens.no

404 Error Page

Klaus.dk

404 Error Page

Vanityclaire.com

404 Error Page

Heinz.com

404 Error Page

XHtmlKitchen.com

404 Error Page

LightPostCreative.com

404 Error Page

Henrikhedegaard.com

404 Error Page

Baveo.com

404 Error Page

Atlassian.com

404 Error Page

TeamFannyPack.com

404 Error Page

ChrisJennings.com

404 Error Page

FryeWiles.com

404 Error Page

ImpactIdeas.be

404 Error Page

Danstrog.com

404 Error Page

CarolRivello.com

404 Error Page

Statlr.com

404 Error Page

ClientStat.us

404 Error Page

DeliciouslyCreative.com

404 Error Page

LarissaMeek.com

404 Error Page

Forrst.com

404 Error Page

Iconsutra.com

404 Error Page

TemplateMonster.com

404 Error Page

Oh, and by the way in case you’ve become a fan of creative 404 error pages hurry up to download one of the free 404 error page templates by TemplateMonster.com!

Cemetery Style 404 Page Template

404 Error Page Template

Halloween Style 404 Page Template

404 Error Page Template

Heaven Style 404 Page Template

404 Error Page Template

Hellish Style 404 Page Template

404 Error Page Template

Dead-End Style 404 Page Template

404 Error Page Template

Customise your website’s 404 page and entertain you visitors. Have fun!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

random

  • Freearticle Es

    Verri useful post

  • Allan

    I like the creativity in these in these 404 designs but I think think it may confuse the users as it looks too good to be an error

  • http://nullpointerblog.com/ Dylan

    Nice collection, some are really fun! I also like the one from south park (http://www.southparkstudios.com/404) :D